- Free Carbon Neutral Shipping in US
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The indigenous Hill Tribes of the mountainous regions of western and northern Thailand have developed a rich tradition of creating beautiful and breathtaking handwoven fabrics. Using centuries-old methods, artisans use indigo plant dyes to create distinctive handmade batik patterns that virtually dance onto the fabric following the dye-dipping process. Ethically sourced directly from Hill Tribe villages, every item in Bryar Wolf's Thai Hmong collection is a wondrous and authentic work of art as well as a perfect accent for your home. The back of each pillow is made of natural canvas.
• Handmade, handsewn, and designed in Bend Oregon, USA
• Choose the cover only or include a luxury down pillow insert
• Hand wash or cold water or dry clean
• Due to the handcrafted nature of the material, patterns may vary
All Bryar Wolf creations are designed and handsewn in Bend, Oregon using textiles from around the world. Each pillow and pattern is one-of-a-kind and unique to the printing.